Monday, October 19, 2009


1 Year Old





Happy 1st Anniversary




On a day like today, but a year ago, I got the Anderson Cooper's bug inside of me -- ahem -- let me rephrase that... On a day like today, but a year ago, I got the Anderson Cooper's itch... the Anderson Cooper's thirst... Desire? Object? Passion? Push? Want? Urge? A year ago I started this blog, and 360 + 5 days later I still have Anderson inside of... I'm still at it.



Congratulations to ME!


It's been a great year! I have enjoyed serching and bringing you the latest AnderNews and AnderPhotos as fast as I can find them. This blog has had, as of this minute, 28,517 unique visitors in 128 countries. I believe I have succeded with my drop in the ocean that is Anderson's body of admirers.



Thank you to all 28,517 wonderful people with, undoubtely, great taste and drive to experience the best in the news and the entertainment world. I am so glad I have been able to participate and bring to you the wonder and beauty that is Anderson Cooper -- the most handsome & talented newsman in the world!



Just for your notebook, let me explain that this is the third incarnation of my Anderson Cooper blog. Before my "Anderson Cooper Blog" was a blog it was a web page, it was called "Anderson Cooper Effects" and I called it that because I had bought a series of Java special effects for photographs in the Internet, effects like swirling a photo around like a tornado; adding rain or snow to one of Anderson's pictures, or lightining; Anderson in the middle of a lake: Anderson in a panoramic shot where you could drag your mouse and see a 360 degree panoramic view of wherever Anderson was; AnderPuzzle where you could break Anderson into something like 20 to 100 pieces, mix them up and then try to reassemble him together... etcetera.



Then blogs became the new web pages and I, not wanting to be left behind, started a blog which I called smply "Anderson Cooper Blog." I changed the name, some of you may remember, to "Shamless Anderson Cooper Worship." I loved that title, which was given to me by one of the blog readers at the time. She saw the "Anderson Cooper Blog" and she posted that she thought my blog was a shamless Anderson Cooper worship blog. I laughed quite out loud and e-miled back to her that I wanted the whole name for my blog, she was delighted that I found the name funny and accurate, so that's how my first Anderson Cooper venture began. The year was 2002, when Anderson Cooper was begining to make his mark in the news and in the world.



That first blog continued for two years, two wonderful years of discovery and new friends on line. I discovered more and more about who Anderson Cooper was and the more I knew about him the more I found him a great and gentle soul that could not be ignored nor seen as just another reporter on one of the cable TV news shows. The blog ended two years latter in 2004 when my partner, our three doggies and I became hiomless, literally. We had paid our rent but the landlord -- or the landsatan as we used to call him -- doubled our rent and threw us out because he wanted to remodel the apartment and rent it for, yes, double what we were paying. We lived in another apartment in a building an aquaintance of us knew had an empy space that we could inhabit for about a month, thus, while we looked for another apartment we lived without telephone and without Internet for a little more than a month.



When we finaly found our own apartment, I figured most visitors to "Shamless Anderson Cooper Worship" had wondered what had happened to me, had forgotten the blog and moved on to other existing venues. So, another month passed by while we settled down in our new place and I found myself AnderMissing our Silver Fox -- whom at the time was not so silver yet -- and I desided to start another blog. This time I called it "Anderson Cooper Effects" as a tribute to my old Anderson Cooper web page. This new blog lasted also for two years, from about mid-2005 to about mid-2007, when some of the people who commented on the post, 90% of them as "Anonymous," started to get more and more critical of my posts, until I got too upset to continue with it and closed it because it became more of a burden than a pleasure to maintain it. A couple of months pased and I chastised myself for giving up to undeserving, anonymous bloggers. I kicked my head a couple of times until I came to my senses once again and, guess what? I started another blog, "Thoroughly Anderson Cooper" which you are reading at this very moment. Thank you for your visits, your interest in it and reading and seeing all the articles, tall tales and lies I post for your and my pleasure.

No comments:











Post a link to this blog on your Twitter
page by clicking on the logo above.




Our doggy, Kai, was in the hospital for 5 days,
the Veterinarian bill is over $4000.
We need Help!
If you can, Please donate,
we'll appreciate it very much:


Thank You.





Click on the map to see how much Anderson
is admired all over the world.


You are visitor #

Since October 19, 2008


New Orleans'
PONTCHARTRAIN
Humane Society's
WISH LIST
Sam
They helped find and care
for pets lost after Hurricane Katrina.
Now they need your help.
PLEASE DONATE
Anderson would love you
even more!


Television Blog Directory

My Zimbio

[Valid Atom 1.0]


AC's Book


A Memoir of War, Disasters, and Survival," a "New York Times" best seller, is his account of the people he's met, the things he's seen and the lessons he's learned in the midst of devastation.


Dispatches from the Edge
Woven into the narrative is Anderson's struggle to understand his own family's personal tragedies. The paperback version came out May 8, 2007.

Excerpt: Dispatches from the Edge
Review: Anderson cooper's journey
'360' Blog: Anderson on the new book





Peter's Books

(3 short stories and 1 short play.)


The first installment of "The Gay Ghost Trilogy" is the story of Charles Lanier, a young gay guy who rents an apartment on Lake Shore Drive on the near north side of Chicago, and the unexpected adventures he encounters from the day he moves in. And that's only the beginning; follow up with "The Next Gay Ghost" and "The Two Gay Ghosts." Each story can be read independently from the other two installments. Or get all three books in one with "The Gay Ghost Trilogy."

"The Gay Ghost"

Paperback: $9.97 + shipping


"The Next Gay Ghost"

Paperback: $9.97 + shipping


"The Two Gay Ghosts"

Paperback: $9.97 + shipping


"The Gay Ghost Trilogy"

Paperback: $22.91 + shipping


And a One Act Play about a gay Garamatean and a gay Earthling:

"Baktrohmm"

Paperback: $10.70 + shipping






Fast, easy and free submission
to many of the main Search Engines.


Visit my web sites dedicated to these handsome and talented TV guys.

Anderson Cooper

Click on Anderson's face
to visit my "Shameless
Anderson Cooper
Worship" Web Page


Thomas Roberts

Click on Thomas' hunky face
to visit this
Handsome and Talented
Anchorman


A.J. Hammer

Click on A. J.'s cute face to
visit this other
Handsome and Talented
New Yorker


Rob Marciano

Click on Rob Marciano's
handsome face to visit
this Sexy and Talented
Meteorologist






Links:


Anderson CNN

  • Anderson Cooper Program Index
  • Anderson Cooper 360° Blog
  • Anderson Cooper 360 Transcripts


  • Anderson Fan Sites

  • Shameless Anderson Cooper Worship 1
  • Shameless Anderson Cooper Worship 2
  • CNN-Fan Page Anderson Cooper
  • Addicted to Anderson Cooper
  • All Things Anderson
  • AnderNation: Anderson Images
  • AHC - Wikipedia
  • AC360 - Wikipedia



  • Present for Anderson on his 40th birthday.

    Star name: Anderson Cooper
    Star number: 111604
    Star magnitud: 8.20
    Star color: white (brilliant)
    Constellation: Gemini
    Coordinates: RA: 4H 6m 13.01s
    Declination: 8° 30m 10.22s