Wednesday, November 18, 2009


Gay Divorce? It Doesn't Exist!


Christian Group Seeks Ban On Gay Divorce

BOSTON, Mass. (CAP) (CNN) (PETIN) - Hello, this is Anderson Cooper reporting from Boston, the capital of happy people and happy times. Well, almost. The Christian Coalition of America, a staunch, staunchest opponent of gay marriage, has seemingly given up that fight in favor of a new divisive tactic. The group has now begun lobbying hard against allowing gays to get divorced.

I talked to the Coalition President Roberta Combs. Her own words, "It is an affront to the institution of divorce. If they want to get married so badly, then they should stay that way. Don't be clogging up my court system with your gay marital woes."

The Coalition members in Massachusetts have begun a petition campaign to legally block same-sex divorces, claiming the wording in current state law allows for homosexuals to get together, but not to part in any way, shape or form. They hope the state Supreme Court will hear the case during their fall session. They'll be lucky if they get the attention anytime before the fall of (the American Empire. Just kidding), before the fall of the year 2012 -- and you know what they say about that year in the Maya Calendar... Pffft! Kaput. Nothing beyond that year, or has the Mayans used to say: nada.

At this time another person intervened -- but I couldn't tell if he was a he or a she. "Listen," it said, "they wanna get married, I'm actually okay with that."

And you are? I asked.

"I'm anti-gay activist Jaleel Philips. And as I was saying. Keep 'em outta my hair. But they wanna get divorced, then they're back on the streets, spreading their fairs and whatnot. I'm not down with that."

"Proponents of gay divorce," said Mr./Ms. Philips "doesn't hold water because much like their heterosexual counterparts, they also like to cheat on their spouses, giving them ample opportunity to spread fears and whatnot even while married."

When reached for comment, government officials denied any knowledge of gays or lesbians actually living in Massachusetts. And that, my dear admirers, like I always say, we report, you decide.

Comments



My comment:

Gay divorce? Who cares about gay divorce. I, as a gay male, I can tell you that we gay people may decide to get married, but when we decide not to be married anymore, we just go on our own way and forget about that paper they gave us when we got married.

And, if we want to make the same mistake and marry again to some other guy, we just don't mention the first marriage and go on with the ceremonies, who cares about the first husband. One day after the separation I would be partying, cruising and picking up guys as I did during the last month of my marriage.

Let the Christian groups waste their time and money fighting "our" right to divorce, I hope they go bankrupt trying.

And by the way, I am not only gay, but I am from another planet called Garamatea, you know, in the vicinity of Magrotea, about 10 light years from Terra (Earth). So I'm fooling your little code thingy below. But I assure you all, that I come in peace. Do Not, I repeat, DO NOT believe a single thing you see and hear on that new TV program called "V" silly name, isn't it?




But I guess they didn't like what I said because I tried 3 times and I kept getting the same message:

"We can't post your comments in their current form because you failed to enter the security code correctly. Please hit the [back] button on your browser and try again. Thanks!"

Thanks!? Thanks?! For what?!! They didn't let my message through, perhaps they didn't like it that I was not from Terra but from Garamatea... Or that I party too much! Go figure.

UPDATE: I just went to the "Comments" section of the article and, guess what? My comment was posted three times! The same message three times! How embarrassing! So, after all I guess they did like my comment TOO much. Thanks CAPy, thank you from a silly Gay Garamatean.

Oh, I forgot to mention that I am an American citizen now. I just told them that I came from México and they believed me. Just don't spread the word too loud, okay?

No comments:











Post a link to this blog on your Twitter
page by clicking on the logo above.




Our doggy, Kai, was in the hospital for 5 days,
the Veterinarian bill is over $4000.
We need Help!
If you can, Please donate,
we'll appreciate it very much:


Thank You.





Click on the map to see how much Anderson
is admired all over the world.


You are visitor #

Since October 19, 2008


New Orleans'
PONTCHARTRAIN
Humane Society's
WISH LIST
Sam
They helped find and care
for pets lost after Hurricane Katrina.
Now they need your help.
PLEASE DONATE
Anderson would love you
even more!


Television Blog Directory

My Zimbio

[Valid Atom 1.0]


AC's Book


A Memoir of War, Disasters, and Survival," a "New York Times" best seller, is his account of the people he's met, the things he's seen and the lessons he's learned in the midst of devastation.


Dispatches from the Edge
Woven into the narrative is Anderson's struggle to understand his own family's personal tragedies. The paperback version came out May 8, 2007.

Excerpt: Dispatches from the Edge
Review: Anderson cooper's journey
'360' Blog: Anderson on the new book





Peter's Books

(3 short stories and 1 short play.)


The first installment of "The Gay Ghost Trilogy" is the story of Charles Lanier, a young gay guy who rents an apartment on Lake Shore Drive on the near north side of Chicago, and the unexpected adventures he encounters from the day he moves in. And that's only the beginning; follow up with "The Next Gay Ghost" and "The Two Gay Ghosts." Each story can be read independently from the other two installments. Or get all three books in one with "The Gay Ghost Trilogy."

"The Gay Ghost"

Paperback: $9.97 + shipping


"The Next Gay Ghost"

Paperback: $9.97 + shipping


"The Two Gay Ghosts"

Paperback: $9.97 + shipping


"The Gay Ghost Trilogy"

Paperback: $22.91 + shipping


And a One Act Play about a gay Garamatean and a gay Earthling:

"Baktrohmm"

Paperback: $10.70 + shipping






Fast, easy and free submission
to many of the main Search Engines.


Visit my web sites dedicated to these handsome and talented TV guys.

Anderson Cooper

Click on Anderson's face
to visit my "Shameless
Anderson Cooper
Worship" Web Page


Thomas Roberts

Click on Thomas' hunky face
to visit this
Handsome and Talented
Anchorman


A.J. Hammer

Click on A. J.'s cute face to
visit this other
Handsome and Talented
New Yorker


Rob Marciano

Click on Rob Marciano's
handsome face to visit
this Sexy and Talented
Meteorologist






Links:


Anderson CNN

  • Anderson Cooper Program Index
  • Anderson Cooper 360° Blog
  • Anderson Cooper 360 Transcripts


  • Anderson Fan Sites

  • Shameless Anderson Cooper Worship 1
  • Shameless Anderson Cooper Worship 2
  • CNN-Fan Page Anderson Cooper
  • Addicted to Anderson Cooper
  • All Things Anderson
  • AnderNation: Anderson Images
  • AHC - Wikipedia
  • AC360 - Wikipedia



  • Present for Anderson on his 40th birthday.

    Star name: Anderson Cooper
    Star number: 111604
    Star magnitud: 8.20
    Star color: white (brilliant)
    Constellation: Gemini
    Coordinates: RA: 4H 6m 13.01s
    Declination: 8° 30m 10.22s